1. Installing Server Client
This tutorial will guide you through the steps to install the Server Client.
- 1.Download "Battlefield_2142_Server_Unranked.exe".
- 2.Double-click the .exe file to run the InstallShield wizard.
- 3.Click "Yes" when the dialogue "Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device?" pops up.
- 4.Follow the wizard instructions to complete the installation.
- 5.Copy the folder "Project_Remaster_v14" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142\mods" and paste it in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142 Server\mods". This is a necessary operation if you want to run a modded Project Remaster server. You can do so with other mods as well.
To keep things simple, you're strongly recommended to install the server client to the default path, which is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142 Server".
Battlefield_2142_Server_Unranked (GameFront, 140 MB)